- 6 eggs
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- kosher salt and pepper to taste
- Place the eggs gently in a medium saucepan. Add cold water until the eggs are covered by about an inch. Bring to a boil for ten minutes. Remove from heat and cool. Peel the eggs under cold running water. Add the eggs to a blender or magic bullet and pulse until chopped. Stir in the mayonnaise, mustard, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Taste and adjust as necessary.
Per serving: Calories: 166 Fat:14g Carbohydrates: .85g net Protein: 10g
Recipe from: Ditch the Carbs
- 6 eggs
- 160g butter, melted
- 60g cocoa unsweetened
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 120g cream cheese, softened
- 3-5 tbsp granulated sweetener of your choice (I used Spenda)
- Place all ingredients in a mixing bowl, using a stick blender, blend until smooth
- Pour into a lined square baking dish (8.5 inch)
- Bake at 180C/350F for 20-25 minutes until cooked in the centre
- Slice into squares, rectangles or triangle wedges
To make sure this doesn’t taste “eggy” you must use a really good dark unsweetened cacao powder and mix/emulsify well. I personally found it to be a little eggy but, you have to remember there is no flour in this! I think it was pretty good considering.
Calories: 178 Fat: 17g Carbohydrates: 3.5g Protein: 4.5g
Serves: 9 servings of 27 scoops
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup Swerve (I used splenda)
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup sugar free chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients but chocolate chips until well blended.
- Stir in chocolate chips
- Roll bite pieces in your hands to shape balls. Store in freezer.
Each scope is 60 Calories. Fat: 5.2g Carbs: 2.7 net g Protein: .8g
Side Note: LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE. Such a tasty snack when you just want a scoop of raw cookie dough! You can omit chocolate chips to make more of a sugar cookie taste. Keep in mind that would alter your macro’s!