8 oz mascarpone cheese or cream cheese (I prefer mascarpone)
1/4 cup lemon juice
1 cup heavy cream (18%)
1/2 – 1 tsp lemon liquid stevia (I didn’t have any so I just used my regular Splenda)
1/8 tsp salt
- Add mascarpone and lemon juice to a stand mixer and blend until smooth.
- Add heavy cream and rest of ingredients and blend until whipped.
- Taste and adjust sweetness to your preference.
- Scoop into cupcake tins (or pipe into serving glasses) sprinkle lemon zest if desired.
- Chill or freeze until ready to serve.
Serving size : 1/2 cup – Calories: 277 Fat: 29.6g Carbohydrates: 1.7g Protein: 3.7g
Side Notes : You can be creative with this recipe by using different flavoured stevia drops. I personally loved these and I found serving them in smaller portions worked best for me. This recipe made about 8 servings, using 2 tablespoons to spoon the mixture into my cute little cupcake tins!